I've said it before, but this time I'm really going to try to be better about this whole blogging deal. I used to think that my life wasn't interesting enough for one of these. Now it's too interesting...well, maybe not interesting, just busy.
Since we were last together:
1. I started grad school. Yes, finally. Things have been busy as I'm still employed full time at AFLAC and still currently have three church callings (TWO stake!) but it's really awesome to have direction and feel like I'm progressing.
2. I moved up with my Sunbeams! I love those kids so much and I guess the Primary Presidency could see that. So I'm with the same kids only now they're CTR 4s. They're too cute and way amazing. I learn a lot from them. Things are so simple and so clear in their minds. It's refreshing.
3. I bought a car. If a Chevy Aveo actually counts as a car. I dunno, it might be a car when it grows up. On the real though, it's mine. And it's cute. And I do love it. But it's still nameless. Any suggestions?
4. I got hired for EFY again!! Are there even words for how excited I am about this? I don't think so. Last summer was such a wonderful experience. I'm pretty much counting down to spending 3 weeks with amazing counselors and incredible youth.
5. I decided to move on. I don't know how much detail I want to go into on this one. Mostly to protect the (not so) innocent. But what it really comes down to is realizing a bad situation and making the hard decision to remove yourself from it. It's sad and hard, but necessary and I think will be better for me in the long run. (This will make more sense to some than others, sorry if you don't get it.)
That's about it for now, I think. But really, I'll be back soon. I promise. For real this time. :)