Monday, August 11, 2008

Delayed.

Yeah, so...apparently there was a storm in New York this morning which has caused chaos at LaGuardia. Translation?

My flight that was supposed to have me IN New York at 3:40pm now doesn't even leave ATL until 4:15. Meaning I'm sitting in the airport until then. Interestingly enough, I'm not irritated. If I had something I had to be there for TODAY then I probably would be but, since I don't. I'll just sit....and wait. And hope people call and text me. :D



edited at 3:32pm: Still here. And now not leaving until 7:17pm. **Sigh**

1 comment:

Ellie said...

DANG! That so scuks! I hate being stuck in the airport forever, at least you know you will get there though. I usually fly standby and that's what i'll being doing a lot for awhile, it drives me crazy when you have tried to get on three planes and the end is nowhere in sight!