Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Grad School Update!

BIG news!


About 2 days before beginning my roadtrip back to GA I got an email from the Director of the Marriage and Family Therapy program at Valdosta State. She told me that they wanted to schedule an interview with me. When I spoke with them, I was told that I could either do a phone interview or an in-person interview. The Director of the program explained that they were very interested in interviewing me as soon as possible. So, I set up a phone interview for that Friday (yes, the very day I was beginning my roadtrip).


At 10:15 am that Friday morning, Spencer and I pulled over and I had my interview on the side of the road in southern Utah. It went REALLY well! So well in fact that I was told at the end of the interview that I had been accepted. I got my official letter a week before Christmas!







Now we just wait for info on the assistantship situation AND admissions decisions from UGA and GA State. Keep those fingers crossed! Prayers are also welcome! :D