Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I Suck At Blogging!

I don't know what it is about blogging that makes me suck so bad at it.


For a long time I thought of blogging as a married couples/family thing...so I avoided it. BIG TIME. Then, I had a friend convince me to try it. After that my hang up became that I didn't think my life was interesting enough to have a blog. But then again, what is interesting depends on the person. Most recently I had a friend tell me that she uses her blog like a journal and plans to print it out and bind it as a book. Pretty cool idea, huh?


ALSO! Things have been a bit on the cooler (read: busier) side for the past several months. In other words, I have lots of things to write about. This summer was the best (again read: busiest) summer yet! I spent 2 weeks in California, went straight to EFY for 3 weeks, had a week off, did 2 more weeks of EFY, had another week off, went to Hilton Head for Kayc and Alex's wedding AND started Grad School. Crazytown, right? I haven't decided yet if recap entries are in order or if I'll just try (again!) to do better at keeping up with this thing. Either way...stay tuned. The next 2 years promise to be quite the adventure!

1 comment: