Monday, April 30, 2012

Violet made me do it!

So, this whole resolution thing isn't going well.  I've got a lot of catching up to do AND my plan to write once a week (at least) fell through when I didn't write yesterday.

I'm sitting on Violet and Jordan's couch playing on Facebook while Violet is working diligently on her blog.  She's nearly falling asleep waiting for photos to upload and she says, "My kids can never say I didn't work on our genealogy".  I agreed with her and offered up the fact that I'm a slacker to help her feel better.  What happened next was a bit of nagging for the next few minutes until I pulled up a new window and accessed my blog.  So, be proud Violet!

 Now that I've shared that story, I don't really know what else to write about.  Until next time...

No comments: