Monday, June 2, 2008

The Beginning...

So, I'm thinking that I should give this blogspot thing a try. Even though it appears to be a married couples thing, but then I suppose when you're not married, everything seems to be a married couples thing. :)

Let's play catch-up for anyone actually reading this...

My time at Columbus State University is over. Graduation was May 10th, and there aren't words to describe how glad I am to be closing that chapter of my life. Columbus is lovely and all, and I imagine that I'll end up somewhere close-ish to here one day...BUT...it's time to spread my wings. Get out. Now.

That being said, I head to Long Island University to start my Master's program in August. The actual program is Media Arts, but I'll more than likely be concentrating on Film, and using elective credits in photography and media management. Should the film thing not pan out, I plan to get in to Entertainment Public Relations and play publicist to someone. We shall see.

Exciting things are about to start happening...should be fun for those who want to try to keep up! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on graduating and for spreading your wings and leaving Columbus!! NY sounds fab-O!

Good luck with your graduate studies!!

Mary Tomlinson said...

I'm so excited for you!!!