Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 1 - 15 facts about me and a recent picture!


1. When I was little, I wanted to be a clown when I grew up.
2. My first name is Kathryn, because my parents liked it. My middle name is Esther, for my Grandmother. I think Kate suits me best. :)
3. I love me some Atlanta Braves! I get that from my Grandfather.
4. I've broken the 2nd toe on my right foot and (pretty sure) at least 1 other bone in that same foot.
5. "Pretty sure" from above because I never went to the Doctor. Yikes!
6. I want to visit Italy and Greece ASAP!
7. I can quote the Canterbury Tales prologue in Middle English (thanks 11th grade British Lit and Mrs. Portwood).
8. I was at Bobby Cox's LAST win as a manager! Ding!
9. I LOVE Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana soup...but I won't be going there and buying it anymore. I know how to make it :)
10. My favorite candy is Wint-o-green Lifesavers. Weird, I know.
11. Music is one of my favorite things. I play the guitar, uke, trombone and (a little) piano.
12. I really do love singing...even though I don't think I'm very good at it.
13. I have an ex-step-grandpa. Pretty cool, huh?
14. Back in the day when kids used to play outside, my brothers and I created a fictional city that we ran in our (nearly 1 acre) yard (complete with a mayor, elections, currency, bank and other businesses). We were super creative so we called it...Harrelltown.
15. My brother Jon and I also had a particular interest in culture and languages. We created our own...called ChineseAfghan. Yes, it can be spoken and written.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

I like 2 because it has my name in it ;)

KaycieQ said...

so glad you joined the fun!