Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 9 - Something I'm proud of in the past few days

The thing that comes to mind immediately is the plan that I'm creating for the next several months.

The crazy thing is that I went in to this fall knowing I had a year off to kinda do what I wanted. Just float. Go places. Try things. It all sounded super exciting. Yet somehow it's all been very, very stressful for me. I didn't realize how much I like having a plan, knowing (at least in a general way) which direction I'm going in. My dear friend SirMichael told me just a few days ago that he thought it would be hard for me to be ok "floating". Man is he right! I'm going crazy.

There's not much I can do planning-wise where school is concerned until I start getting admission decisions back from the schools. But what I'm doing until next fall has been stressing me out majorly. Especially since things have not been all that easy of late.

Anyway. I've spent the past couple of weeks feeling my way through a bit of an intense time. A blessing from my incredible Bishop helped in a big way. But just today I bounced the basics of the plan off the mom (whose opinion carries great weight), dad and the bestie. All sound super happy, proud and excited about it.

Before you ask, no. I'm not unveiling said plan yet. It'll be about another week and a half-ish before it's finalized. So, stay tuned... :)

No comments: