Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Why I'm Special and Cravings

Day 22 - What makes me different from others

This one is a bit of a hard one just because it's such a broad statement. I mean, really? What makes me different from EVERYONE else? Intimidating much?

I think it's the total of all your qualities and experiences that make you unique and different from everyone else. No two people have the exact same life experiences. So, truly it's everything about me...all together...me as a complete unit that's different from everyone else.

That wasn't a cop out, I promise.

But if you really, really want me to say something specific that I think STANDS OUT about me in comparison to others it's that I have a desire to help people. It might be part of the whole oldest child complex. It might be a need to control something. It might be a million other things. But the simple truth is that I get great joy from helping someone. Putting a smile on someone's face when they've had a rough day. Giving someone a note/small gift just because. Listening while someone talks. I can honestly say that I love it. And I guess I do think that's special. :)


Day 23 - Cravings


I feel like the only thing I crave is Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana soup. But the best thing EVER is that I found the recipe for the soup online a few weeks ago. So whenever I really want it...I can just make it at home! Winner, winner!




Ok...so, I'm gonna knock out one more entry tonight (because it's after midnight I'm gonna do day 24 so I can write a special Thanksgiving entry tomorrow!)...



No comments: