Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 21 - Something that makes me happy

This topic is fun, so we'll do a few!!!




Babies.
Look at that face! I mean, really. How can you look at that and NOT be happy?




Mean Girls.

SUCH a guilty pleasure, but such an awesome movie! I mean, think about it. It's BEFORE Lindsey went crazy! It's what first made me LOVE Rachel! And how awesome was Amanda? Add Tina Fey and an incredible script? It's genius. Admit it. You know it's true.




The Stars.

Anyone who knows me knows how much I really love the stars. How can you look at that and think that everything is just a big BANG of an accident? No, no. It was all the workings of the Master Artist. And what an artist He is.




MAIL!

I love going out to the mailbox and seeing an envelope HANDWRITTEN to me. Super exciting!




Thunderstorms.

It might sound crazy, but being from the south, I really love thunderstorms. It's something I've missed the past few months while I've been in UT.




Wint-O-Green Lifesavers.These guys are my FAVORITE candy! SO yummmm!





That was just a few, maybe I'll do more later? We'll see...

2 comments:

KaycieQ said...

oh my gosh i wanna squeeze that baby!

Kate Harrell said...

i know, right???