Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 6 and 7 - Favorite Superhero and Someone who has a big impact on my life

My favorite superhero...hmm. I do love Superman! BUT...I didn't want to go with an answer that would be one that everyone else might say. That being said, the 2nd fav is....



The Green Lantern! He's freakin' awesome! AND Ryan Reynolds is playing him in the movie! Who's excited?? It's me!



As for someone who's had the biggest impact on me...


It'd have to be my mom. She's a wonderful example to me and she embodies so many qualities that I hope to have. She's patient and kind. She's thoughtful. She's made countless sacrifices for me and my siblings. She's a faithful member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. She has a strong testimony. AND boy can she sing!

I would do well to be half the woman that she is.






2 comments:

Ellie said...

i think i agree with your super hero, solely because he is so good looking!

Ellie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.